How to Contact Grindal Company
Who we are
Here at Grindal Company, we have been offering precision grinding services since 1965.
Since then, our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction have been at the center of everything we do.
We want to be your only source of precision grinding services.
1551 E Industrial Dr, Itasca, IL 60143
OUR BUSINESS HOURS:
Monday – Friday 6:00am – 4:30pm
Saturday 6:00am – 11:00am
Here are some of the Precision Grinding Services we offer:
- O.D. Grinding
- I.D. Grinding
- I.D.&O.D Vertical Grinding
- Surface and Rotary Grinding
- Centerless Grinding
- I.D. Honing
- Flat Lapping and Polishing
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I get a quote?
Are you an ISO Certified grinding shop?
What does it mean to be ISO Certified?
What is your Mission Statement?
- To provide our customers with the highest standards of quality precision grinding services
- Provide our services at a competitive price and in a timely manner
- Provide processing assistance to each customer so that they can take maximum advantage of our technology and experience.
What is you Corporate Quality Policy?
- We will meet or exceed our contractual obligations for product quality
- We will deliver all products on or before the agreed delivery date
- We will seek to continuously improve our products, processes, and quality management system effectiveness
- We will train our personnel so that they are able to better serve our customers
What are your capabilities and equipment capacity?
- Our O.D. Grinding Department can grind parts from 032” to 18” in diameter by 60” long.
- Our I.D. Grinding Department can grind parts from .250” to 18” in diameter by 14 inches deep.
- Our Surface Grinding Department can grind parts from 1” to 32” in diameter by 10” in height and a Max. approximate table load capacity of 250Kg or 550Lbs.
- Our multi-process I.D./O.D. Vertical Mate 85, TAIYO KOKI Vertical grinder can grind O.D.s from 1” to 31.5” and I.D.s from 2” to 31.5” by 19.2” deep and a Max. approximate table load capacity of 700Kg or 1543.24Lbs.
- Our I.D. Honing department can hone parts from .100” to 14” diameter by 78 inches long.
- Our reciprocating surface grinding department’ grinding capacity is W12” X L24” by 10” height. With the ability to do Dedtru Grinding which is a combination of surface and centerless grinding that gives us the flexibility to grind small parts with complex forms requiring close tolerances.
- Our Centerless Grinding Department can grind parts from .100” to 4.500” Diameter by 18” long, Infeed, thru feed and profile.
- Our Flat Lapping Department or Free Abrasive Machining can lap parts from .250” to 24” diameter by 3.75” thick, depending on application.
Is there anyone I can talk to in a language other than English?
What is the average lead time for having projects completed?
What kind of tolerances can you hold?
What kind of tolerances can you hold and inspect?
- Circularity (Roundness)
- Profile of a line
- Profile of a surface
- Circular runout
- Total runout
Do you have GD&T knowledge?